Why Should I Get New Locks?
Here are just a few reasons to consider getting new locks fitted:
- Moving House – I would always recommend new locks when you move into another house, as you don’t know who might have a spare key!
- Lost Key – If someone has lost a key that can gain access into your property, you must get new locks installed. Your insurance company may not pay out if a burglar gains access using a key!
- New Tenants – Landlords please keep your property and your tenants safe by changing the locks when you have a change of tenant.
- Old UPVC Locks that aren’t snap-safe!
- Lock Repairs would prove more costly than fitting a new lock
At Secure Locks we are highly qualified Cheltenham locksmiths able to fit a new lock to your door or repair existing locks. My years of experience with different brands and designs ensures that I can suggest the best locks to use for your particular situation.
If I am repairing an existing lock, I will always make sure that I conduct the work with as little aesthetic wear on the property as possible. Finally, I will re-check the lock for safety once completed.
My customer base in Cheltenham and surrounding areas is constantly growing due to the attention to detail and competitive rates I offer.
For more information about new lock installation in Cheltenham areas or a free quote please get in touch!